Covid -19 and Decoy Country Cottages
Due to Covid-19 we have made some changes to the way we do things because our guests’ health and safety is of the utmost importance. We have followed the latest HSE guidelines to allow us to reopen on the 29th June and have put in place an even more thorough cleaning regime to protect both our guests and housekeepers.
Our team have carried out the necessary training and risk assessments and we are sure that we have the correct measures in place but if you have any queries about this then please feel free to contact us
The changes we have made are as follows:
- We have delayed our check in time to 5pm and our check out time is now 9 am to allow our housekeepers adequate time to deep clean between guests
- We will be asking all guests to remove their shoes and wash their hands as soon as they enter their property and to wash their hands regularly when in their house
- We have provided an anti-viral spray in each house
- We have provided a basket in each house to that any books, games and DVD’s etc used during your stay can be placed in the basket so that we can sanitise them before they are put back in to use
- The Den – Everyone must use the hand sanitiser on entering The Den and we are asking that only one family at a time use The Den and that all children must be supervised when using The Den. Any equipment used or touched must be wiped with the anti viral spray provided and if you wish to borrow books, games or DVD’s, please take them to your house and place in the basket provided when you have finished with them so that they can be sanitised.
- On your departure day, you will be asked to strip all the beds in your house and place the linen in the blue bag provided.
We very much appreciate your cooperation with all of the above